Get it write
When the going gets tough, one of the first things to go is the marketing budget. But you still need to market your business.
How can you save on creative costs but still create top-quality, branded and targeted marketing materials?
Businesses have got to get smarter at producing results with fewer resources and tighter budgets. It's at times like these that you need to rethink how to get where you need to be and take full advantage of experienced, flexible and focused creatives who know how to make things happen.
Right. First time.
- Create compelling advertising campaigns from your simplest of ideas.
- Work with sales managers to originate lead-generating email campaigns. No fuss, no fluff.
- Take strategic focus and create collateral that speaks to the target audience in their language.
- Take a brief at short notice and come back with a great result. Fast.
- Apply commercial understanding to your project, learned from experience in creating marketing assets for major brands, niche businesses, SMEs and start-ups.
- Web content: Edited, top-loaded and optimised for a rewarding online user experience. Up to 12 web pages. Guide price £350
- Email marketing proposition: HTML mailer and landing page promoting a specific product, service or testimonial. Typically around 500 words. Guide price £300
- Brochure content: Up to 12 pages of A4 content edited and styled to describe your business and its products in a lively, engaging way. Typically around 1500 words. Guide price £400
- Factsheet: Two sides of A4, succinctly describing a product or service, with a compelling call to action. Typically 500-750 words. Guide price £250
- Case study: Researched, written and dropped into a branded PDF template, with at least one colour image. Typically 750-1000 words. Guide price: text version £300; PDF version £400
Our menu of services is designed to make it much easier and cheaper for you to keep a high profile in the market. You do the legwork, hand over a basic draft, tell us what you want - and we do the rest.
Why not buy a day of our time at £350 and call it off by the hour? That way you've got a creative mind on board, just when you need it.